Build an industrial chain link fence that is not only sturdy and strong, but also lightweight. Our 1-5/8” x 21’ CR30 Top Rail is specifically designed and engineered for these types of industrial chain link applications.
Since they are cold rolled, these pipes have increased hardness and strength compared to a hot-dipped galvanized pipe. Our CR30 top rails are stronger, more lightweight and more cost effective than Schedule 40 pipes. They also exceed Schedule 40 in bending, tensile and cantilever load.
These CR30 top rail have a no-mar black powder coat finish that is highly durable and very dent and scratch resistant compared to vinyl coating. Their powder coating also exceeds vinyl coating in a UV test, ensuring longer and stronger color retention.
Benefits of CR30 Top Rail:
- Galvanized and clear coated exceeds hot dipped galvanizing in 1000 salt spray test.
- Approved for department of transportation use
- Great alternative to Schedule 40
- Cold rolled quality gives more control over mold and shape
- Durable pipe resistant to marring and blemishes
- Meets ASTM 1043 Group 1C requirements
Explore our wide array of fencing materials at America’s Fence Store today.